I've just been reminded of the way that banks are working hard to squander their customers' confidence. The statement that I just collected online, because I long ago opted for a paperless relationship, had a banner across the top exhorting me to consider going paperless. I often get emails from banks and utilities urging me to check out paperless records, always from businesses with which I'm already paperless.
Don't you ever look at your own records? You make customers feel as though you've forgotten us, or perhaps are just so disorganized that you don't know what your relationship with us is. Both suspicions are bad for business. Please try to look a little less careless in the future. Particularly in the case of a bank, I chose you because I expected meticulous attention to detail. I should not be wondering how well you understand what is going on in your own business.